The Seven Islands Harley-Davidson dealership in Mumbai is promoting its demo bikes at decreased charges. Only a pick out the wide variety of bikes are to be had, and those consist of a Street Rod, Street Bob, Fat Bob, and Fat Boy from 2017, and a Street 750 from 2018. The bikes’ discounts range from Rs 1.08 lakh on Street 750 to Rs 3.67 lakh at the Fat Boy. The motorcycles are unregistered, and consumers will be the first owner of the motorcycles.
These bikes do have some thousand kilometers on the clock. The Fat Boy has performed 13,362km, at the same time as the Fat Bob has covered 12,689km. The Street Bob, in the meantime, has been used over 12,139km.
Likewise, the dealership is offering finance schemes on the to be had motorcycles, with EMI tenures ranging from 36 to 60 months.
17. Motorcycle riders worried in accidents are essential without education; ninety-two % are self-taught or found out from a circle of relatives or buddies. Motorcycle rider education experience reduces accident involvement and reduces harm inside the occasion of injuries.
18. Almost half of the deadly injuries display alcohol involvement.
19. Motorcycle riders in the one’s accidents have issues avoiding the collision. Most riders overbake and skid the rear wheel and underbake the front wheel, significantly reducing the capability to sluggish down and keep away from the twist of fate. In the presence of alcohol, the potential to countersteer and swerve are pretty much absent.
20. The standard bike accident lets in the motorcyclist simply less than 2 seconds to keep away from the collision.
21. Motorcycle modifications and those associated with the semi-chopper or cafe racer are truly overrepresented in accidents.
22. The likelihood of harm is extremely excessive in bike injuries – 98% of multiple car collisions and ninety-six % of single automobile accidents bring about some form of harm to the motorbike rider; forty five% bring about more than minor damage.
23. Half of the injuries to motorbike riders are the ankle-foot, lower leg, knee, and thigh-upper leg.
24. Crash bars aren’t a powerful harm countermeasure; reducing injury to the ankle-foot is balanced using an increase of injury to the thigh-top leg, knee, and decrease leg.
25. The use of heavy boots, jackets, gloves, and so forth. Effectively stopping or reducing abrasions and lacerations, which can be frequent but hardly ever excessive accidents.
26. Speed, alcohol involvement, and motorbike length increase the injury severity.
27. Seventy-three percentage of twist of fate-worried motorcycle riders use no eye protection. It’s far in all likelihood that the wind on their unprotected eyes contributes to impairment of imaginative and prescient delays chance detection.
28. Approximately 50% of the motorcycle riders in visitors use protection helmets; however, most effective forty% wear helmets at the time of their accident.
29. Voluntary safety helmet use by a twist of fate-involved motorbike riders become lowest for untrained, uneducated, young motorcycle riders on hot days and short trips.
30. The most lethal injuries to motorbike twist of fate sufferers are injuries to the chest and head.
31. The use of the protective helmet is the single crucial thing inside the prevention or discount of head injury.
32. Safety helmet use does not lower the rider’s potential to hear or see and reasons no fatigue or loss of attention; no detail of accident causation is associated with helmet use.
33. Helmeted riders and passengers confirmed drastically lower head and neck harm for all injury styles, at all ranges of harm severity.
34. The multiplied coverage of the whole facial coverage helmet will increase safety and substantially reduces face accidents.
35. There isn’t any boom in neck damage by sporting a protection helmet; helmeted riders have fewer neck accidents than unhelmeted riders.